This is my first mod....
What's in this version:
- new filebrowser with scrollbars, outline font (23 char from USB, and from CD/DVD limit to "yellow band" - intelligent file cutter, max. 64 char.)
- New icons for files.
- 3 mp3 TAG and jpeg preview uder files in filebrowser.
- 12 fonts for subtitles.
- Menu for font color (text and background).
- Menu for "Load Original Subtitles, if not find load all" with 3 option "Load Original then all", "Load All" and "Load match name".
- Menu for set vertical position for subtitles.
- All menu for avi subtitles are in "General Page". You can change fonts, color and position (vertical) when movie play
- Autoload subtitles
- For avi files "GoTo: h:mm:ss". When play avi files press "Title" 2 times and enter H:MM:SS to jump to moment you want.
- WordWrap and Reformat (if subtitles line is long, automatic make wrap)
- OSD font with outline, better contrast for all OSD message.
- Only OSD in English (and Romanian for 1250)
- DVD Quick play (with menu - on or off). If on, when play DVD's, skip menu and play directly movie. (in "Preference Page")
- Menu for "Jpeg preview" (on or off) in "Preference Page".
- Volume +- on "Repeat keys". Volume level is stored.
Version for CP 1250, 1252 and 1254:
* CP 1250 (Central European and Eastern European) - Polish, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Slovene, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian (Latin script), Romanian and Albanian.
* CP 1252 (West European)
* CP 1254 - Turkish
Now about upgrade:
First Set OSD Language to English
Prepare file for upgrade: burning Upgrade on CD-R / CD-RW
1. Extract the files by unzipping the rar file. Do not rename the extracted files.
2. Write the extracted files – not the rar file – onto a blank CD-R or CD-RW disc,
using the following settings:
- File System: ISO 9660 + Joliet
- File name length : max11 chars = 8+3 (Level 1)
- Mode : 2/XA
- Character set : ISO 9660 (ISO normal CD-ROM)
- No Multi Session
- Write Speed : Low
- Recording Method: Track At Once
Note: The extracted files should not be placed in a folder on the disc but just in the top level directory (root).
3. Finalize the disc. (The application may do this automatically.)
Apply Upgrade to your DVD Player
1. Power on the set and put in the disc.
2. A message will be displayed on the OSD after the upgrade file is recognized.
3. Follow the instruction displayed on the TV Screen – Press “OK” to upgrade (if applicable)
4. After reading the file, the disc will be ejected.
5. Remove the disc after ejected, but DO NOT close the tray
6. Wait approximately 3-5 minutes for the software to be upgraded
7. The set will restart itself once the upgrade is completed.
8. Upon wake up, please perform a “Default reset” in the Preference page under setup menu
Caution: Do not unplug or power off the set while upgrading in progress.
Note:I add a small program to change remote keys (ex. now you have volume on Repeat key).
... 8 lines in filebrowser
See more HERE
... 48 char. from USB and more....
See more here